Beautyrest® Harmony Lux™ features our latest innovations in support, comfort, and cooling working together in harmony to unlock your best sleep. We started with a brand new support system featuring our latest unique coil design precisely positioned to deliver extra support where it is needed most. Advanced comfort technologies include a new carbon fiber foam for consistent support, gel memory foam directly below the quilted sleep surface for immediate pressure relief, and a premium memory foam featuring actual diamond particles to help conduct heat away from the body. Plus, each mattress includes a suite of cooling technologies to help you fall asleep and stay asleep. Beautyrest is also partnering with Seaqual™ to offer their unique sustainable fabric technologies within each Beautyrest Harmony Lux mattress. Seaqual is the leader in ocean plastic recovery and upcycling efforts, and together this partnership will help promote cleaner oceans with every mattress sold.
- COOL, COMFORTABLE SLEEP - InfiniCool™ Lux
- PRESSURE RELIEVING FOAMS - 3/4" SurfaceTouch™ Gel Memory Foam, 1" RightTemp™ Wave Foam, 1/2" Plush Comfort Foam, 3" Dynamic Response™ Memory Foam, 1" Micro Diamond™ Memory Foam, 1.5" Medium Comfort Foam
- PRECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM™ - T2 Pocketed Coil® Technology
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Antimicrobial mattress protection keeps mattress fresh and clean from odor causing bacteria*
- *This product does not protect users against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease organisms.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.